AFTER SCHOOL PAINTING WORKSHOP
Penelope’s welcomes our little ones again this season in this highly entertaining drawing and painting workshop.It is aimed at young people …. “big artists ” aged 5-11 years old who want to explore their artistic side through exercises and games designed to pique children’s interest.
Anyone can be an artist… and even more so for children. They only need to use their hands, some basic tools and above all their imagination in order to overcome obstacles, develop skills, sharpen their perception and acquire creative hobbies.
The aim of this workshop is both to practice children’s observation and to practice drawing and colour. The ‘little painters will learn about different artists and painting styles each time and use different types of art media.
While learning about the great painters in each lesson, they are also stimulated by the cultural elements of each era. The workshop will evolve with interactive and creative learning of painting so that the children’s contact with art will be mainly an enjoyable and not boring experience.
- This workshop is set to take place ‘after school’ for your child to relax them from the stress of the day and not overload any other activities they may have. .
- It’s flexible as you can choose between one cycle (10 lessons) or all 3 cycles ( during from October until May) depending on what suits you.
- Materials are included in the price
- DURATION: October – May ( repeated cycles all the year )
- If there is a class that coincides with an official holiday, it takes place on the previous working day or the next.
For further details for dates & prices follow us on social !!!!!